Projects in development include:
- Collaboration with aquaponics farm and Delaware State University (Plant Sciences) to develop real time plant and fish health and water quality monitoring systems.
SBIR Applications planned or in process include:
- USDA – Phase 1: Develop and implement Rapid Crop Performance Analyzer and deep UV sensors for crop and fish.
- Health detection/control, nutrient and contamination management in aquaponics growth systems (Mantis Farms).
- USDA – Phase 1: Develop and implement Rapid Crop Performance Analyzer for fast foliar stress detection and control for vertical farming with Aerofarms, Inc.
- NSF – Phase 1: Develop and demonstrate Rapid Crop Performance Analyzer and deep UV sensors with Fraunhofer Institute for improved hydroponics medicinal plant growth performance.
See Grants page for information on projects in progress.